Thursday, July 31, 2008

WHY AM I AN ABSTAINER

WHY AM I AN ABSTAINER FOR CHRIST.?

Why am I an abstainer for Christ, not to gloat nor claim fame, but as obedience to Gods will
True God does provide mercy and grace as a sign of his love for all, but his will must be done
In order to receive Gods' forgiveness one must be obedient to his will, abstaining is obedience
I do not need forgiveness for acts of sexual deviancy nor for sadistic pleasures, but I wait on marriage
My glory is not being free from sex, for that does not make me free from sin, believe me
Neither does being drug-free, debt-free, alcohol-free,but only doing Gods' will
The foundation of a Christian is faith in doing the will of God, believing in Jesus
Yet it is God that provide a hedge of protection, in the land of the living
I put my trust in the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and stay obedient to he will of God
First he blessed me with Jesus then the holy spirit to guide my life
So not falling to the traps of this world, is easy for it is nothing missed
For by patients it will be great in Gods' time
I do not seek to be put on a pedestal to be propped for amusement for heathens
I do not live this way to be considered perfect because I testify and know I am not
I only glorify God and Jesus Christ my lord and savior
Trials and tribulations nor temptations did not decrease any in the valley of the shadow of death
But just ike the promise of God I witness the reward of the wicked each and everyday
I am a friend of God by his own testimony, the favor he shows me
When satan and the world tried to kill me multiple times God said no
When religious leaders tried use God favor for their fraud God said no
The wrath of God will only fall on the disobedient, and their seeds
I repent, forgive, confess, and testify about the goodnews of Jesus in my life.
I am always obedient to the will of God no matter how it look to anyone else.
That is why I abstain


No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

About Me

SINGLE NO CHILDERN NEVER BEEN MARRIED MINISTER OF THE WORD OF GOD. DRUG-FREE,DEVIANT-FREE,DISEASE-FREE,ABSTAINER FOR CHRIST.I AM A MEMBER OF THE OAKTREE.COM FAMILY( JESUS WARRIOR) I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A MINISTRY IN HUTTO TEXAS WHICH WILL BE HOME TO THE BASE OF AN EVANGELISTIC MOVEMENT GOING FORTH WITHOUT TAX EXEMPTIONS OR ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE.