Thursday, July 24, 2008

GOD PREPARES A TABLE FOR ME

HE PREPARES A TABLE FOR ME IN THE PRESENCES OF MY ENEMIES

Not becasuse I deserved anything, nor done something so worthy
But because of the gift God gave at Calvary, my lord and salvior Jesus Christ
He promised in the land of the living I would be blessed
Not hidden from any eyes especially those of my enemies
A blessing to be used for his kingdom building only
Not to glorify man, ministry, nor me
Not as a reward of works done but as seed for the future
Products of faith without compromising to the world
The table is at the place God has ordain to be for his glory
I give God all the praise, all the glory, for he is good
God gives mercy and grace to all that live
I wait on the lord, I am encouraged because his angels never leave me.

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

About Me

SINGLE NO CHILDERN NEVER BEEN MARRIED MINISTER OF THE WORD OF GOD. DRUG-FREE,DEVIANT-FREE,DISEASE-FREE,ABSTAINER FOR CHRIST.I AM A MEMBER OF THE OAKTREE.COM FAMILY( JESUS WARRIOR) I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A MINISTRY IN HUTTO TEXAS WHICH WILL BE HOME TO THE BASE OF AN EVANGELISTIC MOVEMENT GOING FORTH WITHOUT TAX EXEMPTIONS OR ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE.