Friday, July 25, 2008

IN THE PEW AT THE CHURCH OF CORRUPTION

As I sat in the pew of the church, of corruption
I saw the oppression profiteers,racist prosper
I saw with my own eyes the fornication,adultry,and homosexuality of the church leaders
I heard with my own ears the false testimonies and plea for more money
In the church of corruption I saw the word of God come to life
The light of Jesus, as some larger ministry today include DNA test and investigations
Why would anyone calling himself a Christian be afraid of DNA test or being investigated
Congress makes the laws of the land and God promised investigations by law makers
If your testimony is true anywhere it will be true in the Congressional Hearings also
Paul spoke before religious leaders that tried to kill him but denied in public of doing so
Paul spoke before government officials that tried to kill him but God protected Paul
Paul finally spoke before Caesar being obedient to the will of God
I saw a lot of religious leaders being obedient to everything but Gods' will
I was in the pew at the Church of Corruption, being obedient to Gods' will
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I am obedient to Gods' will
For those rejoicing in the leaders of the Church of Corruption, Gods' wrath awaits
This is a warning from one who sat in tghe pew at the Church of Corruption
Enjoy the spoils of the day, for tomorrow will be to late to repent so you chose to perish.

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

About Me

SINGLE NO CHILDERN NEVER BEEN MARRIED MINISTER OF THE WORD OF GOD. DRUG-FREE,DEVIANT-FREE,DISEASE-FREE,ABSTAINER FOR CHRIST.I AM A MEMBER OF THE OAKTREE.COM FAMILY( JESUS WARRIOR) I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A MINISTRY IN HUTTO TEXAS WHICH WILL BE HOME TO THE BASE OF AN EVANGELISTIC MOVEMENT GOING FORTH WITHOUT TAX EXEMPTIONS OR ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE.